- Responsible for leading key promotional sales & marketing elements to drive brand exposure, consumer brand perception and brand market share / consumer product revenue amongst the end-consumer.
- With a 'Can Do' attitude, the Assistant/ Deputy Brand & Trade Marketing Manager will be a dynamic member of both the marketing team and the promotional sales team, using his/her strong analytical skills combined with breakthrough thinking to develop powerful insights and execute consumer focused marketing strategies designed to move each brand forward and deliver unparalleled results to our client.
- The successful Assistant/ Deputy Brand & Trade Marketing Manager will possess the ability to increase consumer brand reach, build brand recognition and develop a viable client base for each brand and it's consumer based products by proactively engaging with end-users on a personal level
- Age 28 to 35 year(s)
- Experience independently managing projects & overcoming obstacles to execute with excellence
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to translate key insights into compelling action
- Experience generating creative ideas that have made a meaningful difference to the organization
- Be an independent self-starter who thrives on tacking challenges
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand consumers and to empathize with those unlike themselves
- A proven track record as a strong project leader and excellent communicator
- Have a track record of challenging conventions and an ability to initiate action.
- Team player with strong people skills and a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates energetic leadership, using a 'can-do' attitude that positively influences and energizes their team.
- Previous advertising/marketing/sales/promotions experience an asset.
- Related experience in Media/ Advertising Agencies is a must.
- Creative (Creative Director/Manager), Copy writing/Script Writing, Event/Campaign Co-ordinator, Program Management, Brand Communication, Strategic Planning.
- Advertising Ageny, Event Management, Design/Printing/Publishing.
3 to 5 year(s)
28 to 35 Year(s)
Male and Female Both
Omicon Group 5 Purana Paltan, Razzak Tower (5th Floor), Dhaka-1000