- Sales management including setting tour program, finalizing content of an expense statement, fixing territory wise sales target, formulating incentives to field forces, formulating agenda of a monthly sales meeting and regional meeting, launching new product, evaluation of the selling skills of a field force.
- Monitor the sales against targets and devise appropriate strategies and plan to meet sales forecasts.
- Analyze market and suggest relevant ideas in terms of product, price, and promotion.
- New product launch - (Product idea, feasibility study, packaging and launching).
- Develop and execute appropriate promotional plans and strategies to create demand of the product.
- Planning, organizing and monitoring the sales activities to ensure the sales force to achieve the sales target and profit objective of the company.
- Planning, developing and implementing sales structure in the organization.
- Formulating sales strategy and action plan.
- Providing strategic guideline for upgrading a poor market to a good market or better with respect to all sales yardsticks.
- Conducting regular marketing research with an objective to remain updated about the industry.
- Distribution management that includes sales process from order securing to cash collection, establishing distribution route, components of a distribution expense, setting product wise reorder level of finished goods in depots.
- Remaining updated regarding the market dynamics, buyer behaviour, economy, consumer taste etc.
- Any other task assign by supervisor.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the entire sales & marketing related activities.
- Age 30 to 50 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in FMCG sales in a senior position.
- Experience in sales & marketing related activities specially in commodity products i.e. Pulses, Rice, Flour etc will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- MBA preferably major in Marketing.
10 to 11+ year(s)
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.