- Monitor overall factory operations
- Plan and organize production schedule
- Prepare report on -daily production, finished goods stock, and submit it to supervisor.
- Maintain stock of raw materials, chemicals, flavor & packing materials etc. for running production and ensure supply for the following day's production
- Forecasting weekly usages for certain raw materials
- Ensure on-time delivery of finished products to distribution point
- Maintain weekly work schedule of shift in charge, supervisors, permanent & others production workers
- Ensure daily pre-production assemblies and checking job cards
- Control and Co-ordinate activities of section in-charge, shift in-charge and supervisors
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Ensure process loss within permissible limited
- Draft a timescale for each job and measure the performance
- Make sure health and safety guidelines are maintained all times in all places
- Ensure maximum utilization of manpower, machine, materials etc
- Check recipe consumption vs actual consumption
- Ensure proper documentation as per company rules and maintenance of departmental files
- Liaison with other supporting departments such as- mechanical, electrical etc for best production performance
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the Business Manager or any other supervisor or other department heads from time to time.
- Monitor overall factory operations and plan & organize production schedule.
- Candidate having experience in managing production plant of commodity products i.e, Pulses, Flour, Rice, Edible/ Rice Bran Oils etc. are encouraged to apply.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- B.Sc./ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
5 to 6 year(s)
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.