- To look after the Machinery parts stock and achieve 100% inventory as well as batch accuracy.
- To receive and issue Machine stocks against valid documents.
- To arrange to pick products CISS wise, sort and pack those products customer wise accurately within shortest possible time.
- To preserve all received copy invoices & STIs along with other relevant documents of stock receipt.
- To reconcile the stock of all businesses with computer balance and find out the variance (if any) between physical stock and computer balance. 100% stocks to be counted at each month end & 80 numbers of products on daily basis regularly.
- To assist Depot Head in preparing the requisition of the products to ensure availability of different products as per business requirement.
- To arrange to raise NCR invoices instantly after being identified as broken, damaged, carton/transit shortage, refurbish able and expired products.
- To arrange to receive & send replacement products to respective customers upon approval from respective authority instantly.
- To shift all broken, damaged, expired and refurbish able products to NCA (Non Confirming Area) instantly inside stores.
- To implement ISO policies, procedures and instructions related to storage of goods and distribution and documentation.
- To receive return products within 15 minutes from the time of arrival of a DFC with recording in relevant register and to receive Credit Note products within 24 hours at stores.
- To receive and send Stock Transfer products instantly as and when required.
- To assist Depot Head in monitoring the route expenses to minimize delivery expenses.
- To assist Depot Head in preparing various reports.
- To carry on any other works given time to time by the Depot Head.
- To send all necessary documents to Field colleagues and Head Office in time.
- To prepare, check & send 9 month expiry report to Head Office every month.
- To unload STI trucks within 3 hours from the arrival time.
- To arrange to send refurbish-able & write-off products to respective Factories at each month end regularly.
- To record temperature of rooms and refrigerator twice daily on prescribed form and take appropriate measures to maintain required temperature regularly.
- To ensure to maintain 2°-8°C temperature during transportation of Cold Chain products to customers/depots.
- To arrange to clean store & utilities regularly and documented it on prescribed form.
- To maximize the utilization of Store Helpers.
- To ensure that fire extinguishers are in useable condition.
- To maintain First Aid box as per SOP.
- To minimize product damage during handling at store.
- To reconcile assets with asset list at each month end regularly and recommend for repairing to Depot Head.
- To receive Generator's fuel and ensure proper consumption followed by maintaining Generator's Fuel Consumption Report on regular basis.
- To perform any other duties time to time given by depot. head.
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge on basic store/warehouse management
- Knowledge on basic inventory management
- Good communication skill.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Self motivated
- Hard working
- Should be able to work under pressure
- At most 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Food (Packaged), Food (Packaged)/Beverage
2 to 3+ year(s)
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.