- Perform all Kinds of inspections and loading supervision in accordance with SGS standards and /or Buyer's Requirements/ Specifications.
- Prepare/issuing of field inspection reports based on actual findings and submit ot to KAM/Coordinator within 24 working hours ensuring full accuracy.
- Studing SOP and buyer's instructions/specifications and keeps up to date about inspection procedures and follow accordingly.
- Accountable for any complaint/claim that may arise from his/her relevant inspection.
- Taking briefing before inspections and De- briefing after inspections form and to KAM/Coordinators respectively.
- Travel extensively anywhere of Bangladesh .
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and challenges status.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Skilled in speaking and writing English.
- Masters degree in any discipline or Bachelor in Textile Engineer
2 to 3 year(s)
Noor Tower 9th Floor, 110 Bir Uttam C R Datta Road, Dhaka-1205,Bangladesh