- The technical reviewer needs to ensure that:
- All appropriate procedures were applied and the correct report format was used;
- The report format is fully and correctly completed;
- The comments are appropriate, complete and understandable;
- Any discrepancies are resolved and, where additional non-conformance are to be raised that these are agreed with the facility audited
- Any findings which are not in line with local laws, legislation and client's expectations, are referred to the SAS manager for
- review and potential retraining of the auditor or referral to corporate governance if integrity issues are suspected;
- Record findings and maintain records to allow analysis of common errors and provide input to shape future training.
- In order to be up to date with the situations encountered in factories, the technical reviewer will perform a few audits as team member every year.
- The technical reviewer will have interactions with auditors from different countries to review their reports.
- The Technical Reviewer role is responsible for contributing feedback to the review process of audit reports. This role is responsible for providing timely, appropriate feedback on the reports being reviewed to ensure that the final report complies with Reporting Procedure of the program and the client's specific expectations and to provide feedback to determine common errors and training needs.
- The field of activity is compliance audits related to labor laws, H&S, environment, security and quality.
- Rigorous and accurate
- Ability to work with legal requirements (labour, environment...), knowledge of Bangladesh labor and safety laws
- Knowledge of one or more topics related to our field of activity
- Excellent grammatical and communication skills, both written and oral, in English
- Sound organizational skills, able to organize the schedule based on priority
- Knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Rights and Sustainable Development principles is a plus
- Masters Degree In English or B.Sc. In Textile Engineering
2 to 3 year(s)
Noor Tower 9th Floor, 110 Bir Uttam C R Datta Road, Dhaka-1205,Bangladesh