- Effectively and efficiently manage all production/printing related functions including pre-press, planning, technical aspects of printing techniques, material selection, logistics, commercial, inventory etc
- Maintain in-house proofing system
- Maintain order tracking in excel spread sheet & ERP system.
- Maintain AQL 2.5 standard QC Management.
- Check all mechanical (Specifications, Artworks, Approval procedure).
- Communicate details of a job so that concerns cross functional team and clients have a clear understanding and expectation of outcome.
- Work with pre-press team to create, maintain and distribute schedule grids that communicate key milestones and deadlines on deliveries for clients and management on approx. 120-150 employees/workers.
- Applicants should have experience in and working knowledge of all major design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, InDesign), be versed in all applicable file formats, server software and all aspects needed to accurately press check and proof a mechanical
- Applicants must have thorough knowledge of offset printing, digital printing process, heat transfer labels including paper mechanics, varnishes, die-cutting etc.
- Applicants must possess solid working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word, and ability to use ERP systems
- Applicants must possess strong organizational and project management skills including scheduling, budgeting etc.
- Applicants must have the ability to manage heavy workload under limited supervision and effectively meet critical deadlines. He must be able to work well under strict time constraints in extremely fast-paced environment and work additional hours, as required
- Applicants must possess excellent follow-through skills and handle multiple tasks / projects simultaneously as per priority
- Applicants must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. He must understand visual/written & verbal instructions and be able to communicate effectively & tactfully with responsible persons on all levels, personally as well as via phone / e-mail
- Applicants are expected to be effective team players with leadership skills. He must possess the ability to work closely and efficiently with all other department managers, resolve conflicts within the scope of responsibility and maintain confidentiality as and when required
- Applicants must be able to handle multiple priorities, meet commitments in spite of shifting demands, and keep management informed of progress
- B.Sc. in Textile/Industrial/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from any reputed University
- Professional Degree / Certification in printing technology will be added advantage
4 to 5 year(s)
Age not over 35 years
Dag# 3809, Nalvugh, Nishatnagar, Turag, Dhaka