- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned functions:
- All menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, presentation and prices
- Daily menu specials & Weekly promotions
- POS (Point of Sale) and Sequence of Casual Dining Service
- Daily reservations, arrivals/departures, VIPs
- All service standards and operational procedures
- Complete opening& closing side duties as assigned:
- Check quality and amount of all restaurant stock and supplies
- Fold napkins and Organize Side Stations
- Requisition all necessary supplies and transport from the storeroom to the restaurant
- Set-up tables according to service standards
- Set-up all condiments according to service standards
- Ensure a sufficient supply of all silverware, glassware and chinaware for service
- Set-up side station with supplies and equipment
- Check cleanliness and condition of all equipment for use in the restaurant area, rectifying any deficiencies
- Ensure all decorative items are fresh and clean
- Take guest food and beverage orders, utilizing suggestive selling techniques
- Input order into system and ensure transmission of food orders is verified by the kitchen.
- Serve the food items and beverages to guests in accordance with departmental standards.
- Prepare all coffee varieties in accordance with departmental standards.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests even when busy.
- Maintain positive guest relations.
- Be familiar with all service facilities, features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest enquiries accurately.
- Handle guest complaints and resolve issues ensuring guest satisfaction, requesting assistance from the Food & Beverage Shift Leader/Supervisor/Outlet Manager when required.
- Age 18 to 22 year(s)
- Good Communication Skill
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Guest Relation, Customer Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Fast Food Shop
- Free Lunch / Dinner, Tea / Coffee , Snacks
- Festival Bonus
- Others As per company Policy
- O - A Level / University Graduate
No Exprience Required
18 to 22 year(s)
Male and Female Both
Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.