- Preserve and update field force list and all relevant papers regarding joining, resignation, transfer, termination and letter of surety
- Prepare primary and secondary sales report as per requirement of supervisor
- Look after personnel related tasks such as recruitment, training, posting, transfer, resignation and termination
- Prepare variant internal and external letters and other correspondence as per instruction of supervisor
- Taking over DD, bank checks from field force and submit those to accounts after entry
- Monitor invoice and ensure worthwhile distribution
- Settle target vs. achievement to disburse incentive and final evaluation
- Prepare presentation for all kinds of meeting such as quarterly meeting, annual meeting etc.
- Ensure proper arrangement of different sales related meeting through proper coordination with all concerned.
- Conduct adjustment, account settlement, claim settlement of existing distributors
- Conduct distributor appointment and cancellation
- Always keep update information of price list, distributor list and Sales Representative list
- Age 23 to 35 year(s)
- Good command over MS Office suite. Especially in MS Excel
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Customer Support/Client Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Graduate in any discipline
1 to 2 year(s)
23 to 35 year(s)
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.