- Trainee Audit Graduate/s will be exposed to structured coaching, mentoring and finest professional development process towards Internal Auditing & Risk Management in a conglomerate environment. Opportunity to work in a team mostly comprised of professionals will help them to develop and grow as an Internal Auditor.
- Learn the basics of assurance and consulting service of Internal Audit, Enterprise risk management, CAAT, Internal Auditing standards and practices.
- Apply the learning on the assigned works and craft self development in the functional areas.
- Understand the business dynamics and maintain effective working relationship with business & service departments.
- Go through periodic assessment in each six months before completion of the trainee period.
- Placement: The selected candidates will undergo a trainee period of 18 months. Based on the performance during the trainee period, candidates will be placed in suitable Permanent Management Position in RMIA department.
- Age 24 to 30 year(s)
- Only fresher's intend to make a career as Internal Auditor are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skill (both written and spoken) in English is a mandatory prerequisite.
- Should possess knowledge in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint).
- Should possess enthusiasm, good interpersonal skill and be an excellent team player.
- Willing to travel extensively and having 'can do' attitude.
- Committed and performance driven.
- Bachelor/ Masters in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance/ Statistics or Economics from a reputed university.
No Exprience Required
Age 24 to 30 year(s)
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.