- Environmental monitoring (ambient air quality, indoor air quality, stack emission, noise level, etc.)
- Environmental data collection from study area
- Water and soil sampling
- Coordinate with lab for necessary analysis.
- Prepare inspection planning and execute accordingly.
- Collection of the payments with persuasion with the client when necessary.
- Ensure the best quality of execution of all kinds of inspections.
- Track potential tenders where department can participate.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Capable of frequently visiting remote areas for environmental monitoring/sampling.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients
- Ability to listen and identify client requirements
- Able to coordinate and motivate the clients.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and challenges status
- Knowledge of IT systems, particularly MS Office applications
- Minimum one year experience in field level environmental sampling/monitoring.
- Diploma in Environmental/Civil Engineer
1 to 2 year(s)
Noor Tower 9th Floor, 110 Bir Uttam C R Datta Road, Dhaka-1205,Bangladesh