- Lead FM&E WSH Section with routine duties associated with maintenance of WSH compliance programs, safety procedures, safety equipment and general safety administrative functions such as confined space, WAH, hot work, first aid program, noise control program etc
- Tracking of issuance of safety equipment and PPE
- Consolidation of data on WSH performance, safety inspection data
- Lead Safety awareness / promotion / audits / inspections and conduct safety induction for new TMs and contractors
- Must be a registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) with Ministry of Manpower
- Other WSH and safety-related certifications (Eg. Confined Space, WAH, Noise Monitoring, FSM etc.) will be advantageous.
- Ability to take the responsibility to Carry out day to day health and safety measures on power line work on 33kV, 69kV and 115kV at site.
- Follow up to ensure that site engineers and project working team at site and subcontractors 'essential minimum safety requirement.
- Experience on power line project scope of work and technical specifications.
- Sound knowledge on power line materials, accessories and their functions.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly report preparation about the project related safety and other important issues in order to bring high level project safety..
- Conducting daily site inspection to confirm project activities and their status.
- Overall knowledge of power cable installation as per the project specification.
- Ability to provide proper guidance to maintain high Quality workmanship.
- Actively monitor the work environment for hazards
- Conduct Periodic project safety audit
- Identify and reviewing occupational hazards and risk assessments on project activities.
- Provide timely based safety presentations and training to project working team.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidates must be gulf experienced and he must have original experience certificate or related documents.
- Bachelor of safety engineer is preferable
- Any gulf countries experienced safety officer are encouraged to apply.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance, Project Management, Factory/Plant/Facility Management, Inspection Consultation & Structural Design
5 to 6 year(s)
Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.