- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings
- Is part of the project safety council and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- The safety officer reviews and approves all subcontractors safety plans
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Performs emergency response drills.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees' safety concerns.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors.
- Arranges for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants.
- Age 25 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidates must be gulf experienced and he must have original experience certificate or related documents.
- Bachelor degree holder as a safety officer is preferable
- Any countries experienced safety officer may apply for this position
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Security Supervisor, Operations
5 to 6 year(s)
25 to 45 year(s)
Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.