- Monitor and implement actions to achieve supply targets for pull manufacturing facilities.
- Demand forecasting through SOP.
- Drive supply chain projects: Cold Chain, Cost Optimization & Efficiency build-up projects.
- Prepare action plans.
- Analysis of Distribution Cost Price for lowest comparative price.
- Inventory management with pull manufacturing factory.
- Plan for smooth operation and minimize distribution cost.
- Implement cost effectiveness in distribution through smooth co-operation with vendors.
- Prepare reports & send to the supervisor at end of the day.
- Build up correlation with suppliers and vendors to ensure raw materials in time. Ensure bill payment to suppliers and vendors in time.
- Maintain liaison with finance and commercial department.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- To ensure proper raw materials supply to pull manufacturing facilities and FG inventory management of ACI Agribusiness.
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- In-depth knowledge about supply chain activities.
- Planning and coordination skill.
- Computer literacy in word & data processing especially expert in excel.
- Have analytical mind & decision making capacity.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain, Export/Import through L/C, Documentation
- Graduation with relevant experience at reputed company.
3 to 6 year(s)
At least 30 year(s)
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.