- Execute plans to achieve supply targets for pull manufacturing facilities.
- Demand forecasting of assigned portfolio.
- Prepare and process documents as per requirement to ensure raw materials procurement & management.
- Drive supply chain projects: Cold Chain, Cost Optimization & Efficiency build-up projects.
- Prepare action plans.
- Inventory management with pull manufacturing factory.
- Plan for smooth operation and minimize distribution cost.
- Implement cost effectiveness in distribution through smooth co-operation with vendors.
- Prepare reports & send to the supervisor at end of the day.
- Build up correlation with suppliers and vendors to ensure raw materials in time.
- Maintain liaison with finance and commercial department.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure proper raw materials supply to pull manufacturing facilities and FG inventory management of ACI Agribusiness.
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Well versed on MS Office Tools (especially MS Excel)
- Articulate both in Bangla & English.
- Able to work extra hours if required.
- Have analytical mind & decision making capacity.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Purchase/Procurement, Supply Chain, Documentation
1 to 3 year(s)
25 to 30 year(s)
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.