- Introduce and host programmes, read the news
- Interview people and report on issues and events.
- Plan and maintain program-wise rehearsals schedule and research
- Write or arrange own resources and need to memorize facts when necessary
- Keep the programme running to plan whilst on-air
- work closely with the production team
- Respond positively to any problems or changes.
- Any other tasks assigned by team leader.
- strong personality and confident
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills
- Good performance skills and a clear voice for broadcasting
- Research and interviewing skills
- Awareness of media law
- Stress and pressure handling capacity
- Broad range of interests to contemporary issues
- Perfect pronunciation skill
- Minimum graduate from any recognized university (Journalism background / Training on Broadcast Journalism preferable)
3 to 4 year(s)
not more than 30 years
Male and Female Both
Head of HR, Nagorik Television,Kha-53,Nikunja-2,Khilkhet,Dhaka-1229