- Investigate and present news and current affairs content
- Present information in a balanced, accurate and interesting way through news bulletins, documentaries and other factual programmers.
- Generating ideas for stories and features and following leads from news agencies, the police, the public, press conferences and other sources
- Researching, verifying and collating evidence and information to support a story using relevant information sources such as the internet, archives, databases, etc.
- Writing scripts for bulletins, headlines and reports
- Identifying necessary resources, deploying and managing technical for presentation.
- Identifying potential interviewees, briefing them, preparing interview questions and conducting both live and recorded interviews
- Preparing timings for each news item and monitoring these during broadcast
- Developing and maintaining local contacts and assuming a public relations role
- Understanding and complying with media law and industry codes of conduct.
- Perfect pronunciation
- Sharp investigation capacity
- Good personality
- High technical aptitude
- Able to handle pressure
- Team oriented
- High level of accuracy
- Curiosity to know contemporary issues
- Minimum graduate from any recognized university (Journalism background / Training on Broadcast Journalism preferable)
3 to 4 year(s)
not more than 30 years
Male and Female Both
Head of HR, Nagorik Television,Kha-53,Nikunja-2,Khilkhet,Dhaka-1229