- Conceptualize, design and implement commercial scheduling on basis of client’s requirement.
- Understand requirement, design formats and deploy formats in touch with sales & marketing team, Business Development Team and Client Services Department within stipulated time.
- Update client schedule continuously.
- Organize and maintain hard copy and electronic documentation supporting to clients work orders, pricing, and contractual obligation.
- Ensure commercials are on-air in proper time.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Mentality as a team member.
- Knowledge on video editing and program preferable.
- Proficient in media communications.
- 3 years ‘experience for Presentation Section
- Minimum post-graduation from any reputed university.
3 to 4 year(s)
not more than 40 years
Male and Female Both