- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Conduct post-production meeting in order to ensure accurate completion of any program.
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning and marketing of program.
- Arrange meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
- Wipe out personnel problems that arise during ongoing production.
- Hire directors, principal cast members and key production staff members. (If necessary)
- Manage financing for productions.
- Select plays, scripts, books or ideas to be produced.
- Review film, recordings or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
- Perform administrative duties such as preparing operational reports, distributing rehearsal call sheets and script copies etc.
- Obtain and distribute costumes, props, music, and studio equipment needed to complete productions.
- Negotiate contracts with artist, often in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
- Plan and coordinate the production of musical recordings, selecting music and directing performs.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electronics media.
- Proficient in media communications.
- Minimum graduate from any reputed university yet media and film background preferable.
5 to 6 year(s)
not more than 35 years
Male and Female Both
Head of HR, Nagorik Television,Kha-53,Nikunja-2,Khilkhet,Dhaka-1229